85 inspiring quotes to help overcome negative thinking.
It isn't a bad thing to think, various thoughts come and go. The subconscious mind works even in our sleep. Your subconscious works throughout the day when you are both awake and asleep but takes over entirely when you sleep. Free from the interference of daily life and external stimuli, at night your subconscious mind has nearly all the resources of your brain at its disposal. Resource: https://remfit.com/blogs/news/hacking-your-subconscious-mind-how-to-solve-problems-in-your-sleep.It's a good thing to have thoughts. That's how we can generate ideas, solve problems, manifest our creative ability, etc. However, not all thoughts are good. There are some thoughts that you should never allow to become reality because they'll create havoc. You hear of numerous mass shootings. You hear of suicide bombings. You hear about all manner of evil happenings in our world. All these things were thoughts before they became reality. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders, Matthew 15:19. Your thoughts become things. Our thoughts become things and they control our actions. Every one of us needs to feed our minds with good energy, so we can produce the best thoughts.
Whatever energy you send off to the universe that's the same energy that it will give back to you. Don't expect to see good things happening in your life if you're always emitting negative energy. You can never live a positive life with a negative mindset. I'm going to tell you a secret. If you desire blessings in your life. Start by doing these few things. Be genuinely happy for others. Express gratitude. Try to see the good in everything. Cease complaining. Be forgiving. Wish others well and mean it. Treat others well. Love people for real. Don't go about judging other people. When you start to practice these things you'll realize that you can sleep better at night because your conscience is clean. You'll start to realize that you are happier because your spirit is not easily provoked. You'll see great things happening in your life because you're feeding the universe with good energy. That's the kind of spirit that attracts the good things in your life. That's the kind of character God wants us to develop.
Blessings don't always mean that you're going to be rich and famous. Having peace of mind is a blessing. A roof over your head is a blessing. A loving home is a blessing. Good health is a blessing. To see your children becoming good citizens is a blessing. To have a job that takes care of your needs is a blessing. To breathe is a blessing. Having good people in your life is a blessing. Waking up each morning is a blessing. They come in all shapes and forms. Everyone desires blessings in their life, but you can't expect God to bless you if you're constantly hating on other people. You can't expect God to bless you if you're constantly murmuring and complaining. You can't expect God to bless you if you're only thinking about yourself. It's simple, you reap what you sow. Give good energy to the universe and it will reciprocate it unto you. Below are some inspiring quotes that can help us to overcome negative thinking.
1. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Willie Nelson
2. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. Kobe Bryant
3. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. Demi Lovato
4. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. Michael Jordan5. I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in. Roger Clemens
11. The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed. Bennett Cerf
12. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. Joyce Meyer
13. My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud. Henry Rollins
14. I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. Harvey Fierstein
15.I surround myself with positive, productive people of goodwill and decency. Ted Nugent
51. By forgiving, we are training ourselves to be strong, confident, joyful, peaceful, happy, and loving. These positive attributes end up affecting every part of our lives. Paul J. Meyer
52. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. Lyndon B. Johnson
61. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Helen Keller
66. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. Harvey Mackay
Resources: Brainy quotes wisdom quotes