85 inspiring quotes to help overcome negative thinking.
It's a good thing to have thoughts. That's how we can generate ideas, solve problems, manifest our creative ability, etc. However, not all thoughts are good.
There are some thoughts that you should never allow to become reality because they'll create havoc. You hear about all manner of evil happenings in our world. All these things were thoughts before they became reality. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders, Matthew 15:19.
Whatever energy you send off to the universe that's the same energy that it will give back to you. Don't expect to see good things happening in your life; if you're always emitting negative energy.
In this list, you'll find 85 quotes that include: the power of negative thinking quotes, negative quotes on life, negativity quotes and sayings, quotes about negative people, no time for negativity quotes, How do you handle negativity quotes, how do you stop negative thoughts quotes and how do I change my thoughts from negative to positive quotes. Happy reading!
1. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Willie Nelson
2. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. Kobe Bryant
3. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. Demi Lovato
4. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. Michael Jordan
5. I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in. Roger Clemens
11. The person who can bring the spirit of laughter into a room is indeed blessed. Bennett Cerf
12. You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. Joyce Meyer
13. My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud. Henry Rollins
14. I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. Harvey Fierstein
15.I surround myself with positive, productive people of goodwill and decency. Ted Nugent
51. By forgiving, we are training ourselves to be strong, confident, joyful, peaceful, happy, and loving. These positive attributes end up affecting every part of our lives. Paul J. Meyer
52. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. Lyndon B. Johnson
61. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Helen Keller
66. Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better. Harvey Mackay
Resources: Brainy quotes wisdom quotes