Please read and agree to these terms before you take any further actions on this website. If you don't agree, please disconnect from this website.
- The articles here are written out of good faith, presented as is, and in no way claim to be error-free. They are solely for information purposes. You agree that by reading any of the published articles, you do so of your own free will, and any actions that were taken by you after reading are your sole responsibility. If you disagree, please do not attempt to read any of the published articles.
- All articles posted on this blog are the original work of Annette Kinglock-Murray. All rights are reserved. Except for quotes and excerpts that are used from other authors. In such cases, the source is duly credited. Please respect my hard work. You are free to use articles from this site, but in all cases, proper credit must be given to the originating author, Annette Kinglock- Murray, or The Drama-Free Club.
- You are free to share your opinion on any of the published articles. Only comments that are helpful to other readers will be approved. This is a drama-free space. Do not post any spam links or irrelevant information in the comments. They will be deleted.
- I do not collect information on this website. If you reach out to me via email, I will respond according to your request. Your email address will not be used for spamming or other promotional purposes.
- By continuing on this site. You agree that you have read, understood, and accepted the above terms, and any actions that were taken by you are your sole responsibility.
- These terms may change in the future, if you have any concerns please send me a message using the contact form.