Deep life quotes that make you think twice.
The following is a compilation of deep-thinking life quotes from my collection. These quotes were written from personal experiences.
I've shared a few of these across my social media handles. Like many of my other readers, I'm sure that you'll be able to relate to one or more of these quotes.
1. You shouldn't have to devalue yourself to prove to someone that you're worth it. A. Kinglock-Murray
14. My deepest scars are from people whose backs I've had. While I guarded theirs. They were stabbing me in mine. A.Kinglock-Murray
21. You'll never be enough for everyone. Just be enough for yourself. A.Kinglock-Murray
29. You don't need the validation of anyone else, as long as you believe in yourself.
31. Sometimes what we're fighting for isn't fighting back for us. We keep holding on to things when it's time to let them go.
34. I don't mind the noise of the enemy. I fear the silence of my friends. A.Kinglock-Murray
Thanks for reading. Share your favorite quotes and comment below.