Deep life quotes that make you think twice.
The following is a compilation of deep-thinking life quotes from my collection. These quotes were written from personal experiences.
I've shared a few of these across my social media handles. Like many of my other readers, I'm sure that you'll be able to relate to one or more of these quotes.
1. You shouldn't have to devalue yourself to prove to someone that you're worth it. A. Kinglock-Murray
2. Letting go doesn't mean that you've never loved someone or something. It simply means that this time around you've chosen to love yourself more. A. Kinglock-Murray
3. If it costs happiness, it costs too much. A.Kinglock-Murray
4. Until you know your true worth, you'll always accept whatever comes your way. A.Kinglock-Murray
5. Sometimes you have to break connections with people, not because they've wronged you but because their energy isn't right for you. A.Kinglock-Murray
6. Not everyone deserves a chance in your life. They'll ruin it. A.Kinglock-Murray
7. The real treasures of life are hidden in those precious moments when we free our minds from all the weight of the world. A.Kinglock-Murray
8. One of the things you'll learn about dreams is, they won't come true for you unless you come through for them. A.Kinglock-Murray
9. We all need that friend who isn't afraid of speaking the truth we don't want to hear. A.Kinglock-Murray
10. If you knew how much other people's opinions destroy your happiness. You'll spend none of your time worrying about them. A.Kinglock-Murray
11. Growth is oftentimes painful, but it is necessary if we truly desire to become the best version of ourselves. A.Kinglock-Murray
12. Give love, but never to yourself last. A.Kinglock-Murray
13. Life's already short, don't sacrifice your peace for chaos. A.Kinglock-Murray
14. My deepest scars are from people whose backs I've had. While I guarded theirs. They were stabbing me in mine. A.Kinglock-Murray
15. Don't judge me by my mistakes, if you haven't counted the times life's knocked me down and I've had to pick myself back up. A. Kinglock-Murray
16. Some people will miss you only when they realize that you aren't around for them to use you anymore. A.Kinglock-Murray
17. One of the boldest steps you'll ever take is to walk away from people and things that have no good intentions for your life. May you find the strength to keep walking. A.Kinglock-Murray
18. Stop searching for more reasons to cut people out of your life. Stop giving them more chances to break you all over again. A.Kinglock-Murray
19. It hurts a whole lot, but we sometimes have to fall apart for everything to fall into place.
20. Tomorrow's never a promise for us to keep. Better late than never is sometimes too late. A.Kinglock-Murray
21. You'll never be enough for everyone. Just be enough for yourself. A.Kinglock-Murray
22. You've got to tell your heart that you can't keep holding on to someone that has already let you go. A. Kinglock-Murray
23. We've got to search for the beauty in our brokenness. Sometimes it's the only thing we have left. A.Kinglock-Murray
24. We don't lose real friends. We lose people who aren't aligned with our purpose in life. A.Kinglock-Murray
25. The one who shattered my heart was the one I didn't have the heart to break.
26. Dear self, believe in what you're becoming. You're destined for greatness. A.Kinglock-Murray
27. Your future is God's past, trust his timing. If He leads you to it, He will lead you through it. A.Kinglock-Murray
28. Some dream of becoming, some wished and never do. Don't ever choose to do nothing, work hard and let your dreams come through.
29. You don't need the validation of anyone else, as long as you believe in yourself.
30. Be proud of your journey and how far you've come. Many have big dreams, but they'll never make a single step. A.Kinglock-Murray
31. Sometimes what we're fighting for isn't fighting back for us. We keep holding on to things when it's time to let them go.
32. You'll never have to search for happiness if you do the things that make you happy. A.Kinglock-Murray
33. Happiness is how we truly feel on the inside. Not the facade we create for outward appearances.
34. I don't mind the noise of the enemy. I fear the silence of my friends. A.Kinglock-Murray
Thanks for reading. Share your favorite quotes and comment below.
Post a Comment
Please do not post any spam links in the comments. They will be removed. Thank you!